the NUGGETRY Review Contest is our way of giving back to our users for taking the time to add your opinion to NUGGETRY. Every week we are giving away a free ounce of weed to a random user. As we grow, so will the number and size of the prizes. Contest winner drawings and notifications happen every Sunday.
Reviews may be written about any marijuana delivery service listed on NUGGETRY.
Do you like sharing your opinions with others? Have you had first hand experiences with marijuana delivery services in Orange County?
If so, the NUGGETRY Review Contest is perfect for you. We invite you to share your thoughts in original reviews for the nuggetry.com Weekly Review Contest.
What can you review? Any Orange County delivery service listed on nuggetry.com
This contest was created to give you an opportunity to share your honest and accurate opinions and possibly get rewarded in the process. We ask that you review companies that you are familiar with. If we have not added anything yet that you are familiar with, click here to request an addition to the site.
Take a look at the full rules below and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the contest. (We reply to every email within 24 hours)
How to Enter
Entering the monthly review contest is simple. All you have to do is add at least one review to nuggetry.com during the current month to be eligible. (For example, reviews added in January do not count for the February contest. Only reviews written in February count for that month.)
- Write as many reviews as you want. There is no limit to how many reviews you can write each month. Every review you write increases your chances of winning.
- Very short reviews probably won’t win. Take your time and write reviews that inform the people reading them.
- Reviews should be based on your personal experience.
- You must be 21 years or older to enter. 18+ with medical recommendation. ID will be required to claim your prize.
- Your review should be original and not published on another website.
- Winner is picked on the 15th of each month
- Winner is notified via the email address attached to their NUGGETRY profile.
- Winner must be able to pick up their prize in Orange County.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is a review?
A users opinion of a company or product based on personal experience that is backed up with first-hand evidence.
Don’t just simply describe what it is that you are reviewing. State your personal opinion and support it with details that back up your review.
How can I make my review stand out?
We are mainly looking for reviews that share a strong and accurate opinion about the delivery service being reviewed. Good or bad. And be sure to have something creative and interesting to say. We’re also looking for reviews that are both informative and fun to read.
- Share an opinion. Write a review that informs the reader about the delivery being reviewed and communicate your honest and accurate experience.
- Support your opinion. The more details the better. Use specific descriptors that help the reader understand your point of view.
- A good review touches on the details. A great review uses metaphors, adjectives, strong verbs, and imagery.
- Remember who you’re writing for. You’re writing for thc consumers looking for advice before making a purchase. Readers will be a cross-section of people and you may need to give context for a delivery that some readers might not be familiar with. That being said, don’t forget your review’s target audience.
How will my review be judged?
Your reviews will be read by the NUGGETRY compliance team as they are submitted. We read every review to make sure they’re fair and do not break any rules. We will use our experience to judge entries.
What’s the prize?
Each month we will give an ounce of weed to a random user.
When are the winners picked and announced?
On the 15th of each month.
How are winners notified?
We will notify winners by sending an email to the email address attached to their NUGGETRY user profile.
Who is eligible?
We invite anyone 21 years of age or older to write a review. 18+ with a medical recommendation.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the contest?
Send us an email at email@example.com
Exhalence marijuana delivery is the delivery arm of the Exhalence dispensary in Sun Valley. They serve a large part of Los Angeles County with a knowledgeable and experienced team.
99 High Tide marijuana delivery is the brainchild of two Malibu locals who know the community very well. Malibu deliveries only with no delivery fee and a solid menu of options.