Stoners Are Now "Subject Matter Experts" on Everything THC
There was a time when I would be embarrassed when someone used to call me a stoner. Now, I wear the title as a badge of honor and am proud when referred to as such.
Do you have any idea how much time and effort went into becoming a stoner? This shit doesn’t just happen overnight.
It’s literally taken me decades to learn everything there is to know about getting stoned. The amount of first hand research I’ve put in rivals that of any brain surgeon or rocket scientist.
I’m a professional, and I’m proud.
What Makes a Real Stoner?
A hardcore stoner is someone that has spent years smoking, dabbing, vaping, and eating thc every day. Not just because we want to, but because we need to. You see, if you’re lucky enough to find your “thing” in life you should do your best to make that thing an important part of your daily routine.
For stoners, thc is our thing and you better believe we make it a very serious part of our life.
As you read this there is a stoner searching for their next thc purchase. The goal, to get as high as possible today and then, be high. That’s it. They may end up going to the mall for some shoes or to the movies to check out John Wick 3 but make no mistake, being high is the main goal of the day.
Related: NUGGETRY Scoring System Decoded
There has been a serious misconception about stoners forever. People think we are too high to be functional and that we’re lazy. They think that because we enjoy sitting around and relaxing that we aren’t doing anything.
I’m being high! That’s wtf I’m doing. For stoners, there are few things more fun than hanging out getting really high on a new exotic strain.
Why Listen To A Stoner?
Wikipedia defines a Subject Matter Expert as “a person who is an authority in a particular area or topic.”
Stoners are the marijuana industry’s subject matter experts.
We’ve spent countless hours learning the difference between the different types of highs produced by each product.
We’ve canvassed Southern California in search of the best prices. From The Valley to San Diego. From The coast in OC to the desert in the IE. We know where to go to get the best of the best and not get ripped off in the process.
It’s that very reason that you want a real hardcore stoner referring you to a new dispensary. Or recommending a new brand to try.
Related: Our Mission in 2019
We know our shit. We know what’s good and we know exactly where to get it. Not because we heard from a friend or read about a shop somewhere. But because we make it our business to know these things. This information is very important to us.
If I run out of hash, I need to know what my options are. And I’m not talking about where I can find a good deal on some decent shatter. I’m talking about knowing the location of 3 or 4 high end shops that are going to be stocked with top shelf products and not overcharge me.
I know some of you are reading this thinking you probably know as much as any stoner when it comes to the topic of marijuana. That may be true, but just to give you an idea of what I’m talking about when I use the word “stoner”, take a look at my weed resume. (Years may not be exact but are pretty close)
- Smoked first joint
- Took my first bong hit
- Subscribed to High Times magazine
- Sold first sack (Bought a half ounce for $90 and sold it for $120)
- Met rastafarian neighbor and started “dealing” for him
- Smoked moroccan hash for the first time
- Started blazing daily
- Bought my first top shelf pound
- Got my drivers license and rapidly expanded my business
- Sold my first 10 pack (10 pounds)
- Served 4 months in jail for possession of marijuana (Quarter pound divided into 8ths found during traffic stop)
- Sold my first 100 pack (100 pounds)
- Built my first indoor grow (250w closet setup)
- Built my first 1 room grow (2250w setup)
- Pulled my first commercial harvest
- Expanded 1 room grow into 2 rooms (6500w setup)
- Built perpetual harvest setup that produced every week
- Launched MarijuanaReviews.com
- Started NUGGETRY delivery service
- Launched 1st YouTube marijuana review channel (Deleted by YouTube)
- Opened first dispensary (NUGGETRY in San Diego)
- Took my first dab
- NUGGETRY.com resource site launches
- NUGGETRY flower brand launches
- Opened the most popular dispensary in Orange County
- Judged Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam
- Spoke on my first marijuana panel (High Times Cannabis Cup)
- Opened/operated 5 dispensaries throughout Orange County
- Sold the first retail $100 gram of bho in California (WCC Hardcore OG)
- Launched 2 extract companies
- Publish 10 issues run of NUGGETRY magazine
- Launched vape company
- Helped Weedmaps build the brands platform
- Consulted for top 5 California cannabis brand during transition from med. to rec. retail sales
As you can see, I’ve been busy. There’s a bunch of stuff that I left out but you get the point.
When it comes to making thc recommendations, would you want me/one of my stoner peers pointing you in the right direction? Or would you rather listen to some heady kid that knows a couple brand owners and has been getting high for almost 4 years?
Get notified first. Our newest guides and reviews plus insider info you won’t find anywhere else.